Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thoughts

New thoughts kept hitting me during the day. But during the night, when I'm facing with my computer, typing seems to be hard, those sparkle of ideas just fades away, vanished. I've been kept reading in a Mister Donut shop during the past several days, getting myself ready for the little roller coaster ride next Monday. Wish that call will not send me down the line. Anyway, I was having coffee bigger than the size of head, today, 6 cups of Lotte, the day before yesterday, 3 cups of expresso. That's part of the reason why I'm so fucking concious right now, in the mid of the night. Well, the other part of the reason is that I kept talking over the internet with my wife. She's been over time today, and is said to have overtime tomorrow. And her little sisiter's gonna fly to Australia tomorrow. Wish her all the best.

Nightmare flashback also finds his way to my house. I felt like freezing when I saw these flashbacks. This afternoon, it hitted me again. It felt so bad, I felt like all hopes were gone, all my efforts ended up in vain.

There are lots of insects around the place we live, I guess it's gotta be a side effect of environmental friendly. I killed several flies the other day when cooking my dinner, and tonight I killed a longhorn by stepping on it, and kick his body off the balcony from 2nd floor. The holiday is slipping away, I have 4 more days to go, while other guys only have 3.

Got visited by my replacement @ Intel over MSN, he kept asking me questions,... blah, bla, bla... Anyway wish him good luck too. Kept wishing other people, anyone wishing me for the roller coaster ride? Well, dude, take it easy, you'll gonna make it. That a piece of really damn big cake. I'll try my best not choking myself to death with it. God bless me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home