Monday, July 30, 2007

Nightmare again and again

I had a nightmare again last night and the night before.

Friday night, I dreamed sth. that I stepped onto a wooden portch, and suddenly, there was someone else stepping onto the porch right behind me.

Last night, there was something like a bar. There was a glass booth in the center of the bar. Several people were inside, girls were giving guys blowjobs. And I was covered in a blanket, and there was a ghost in white floating around the house, and out of no where, she stopped, in front of me, and started to stare at me. That frightened the crap out of me. I firmly believe that I screamed and then woke up. It was 4 o'clock in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep after that. Frightened!

Here I am in a mister donut in a country side of Japan. There was a short blackout just then, maybe caused by the thunder storm. Frankly speak, I like the black out. It was not so bright, which can cause your eyes feeling dizzy. And the damn Hawaiin music shuts up during the black out. It was quiet and good for thinking and cleasning your thoughts. The rain outside is going wide.

I was on the verge of writing something for the past several days. But I was mainly held by "Sex and the city", and chatting with my wife over the net.

Are we happy?
When I took the training ride back home from the half day trip to Enoshima and Kamakura, I was reading everybody's facial expressions. Actually it was damn quiet in the car, with nobody talking, everybody was busy doing something of their own, reading pocket books, listening to iPod, taking a nap, or just busy staring outside the window. Even lovers going home together were not talking to each other. It was 8 on a Friday night, it seems that Japanese don't even have anything to share with their partners even after a week-long work. It was some damn quiet that you can mistake that you are in an empty car. It's really hard for you to find any marry face on the train, the only red marry face to find out is a drunk old man in his gray biz suit. Are you happy with the life you are living now? If not, then just live the way you want. But make sure that you will not die penny-less and alone. That's even more pathetic than just living some life you are not 100% content with.

The Ice braker.
Encounter in public is something interesting, especially for those in a forgein country and speak the same mothertone. It's always nice to meet someone strange on the train and chat desperately for awhile an than let him/her leave. It feels good that you have someone to talk to, that listens to your maybe some compliant. But it is always hard for someone to break the ice first. There was this casually dressed man, long hair, delibrately cut mustache. He turned off his iPod, put it back to his backpack, and then took the backpack off the self, leaned over to the oldman, and softly whispered, "Excuse me, you speak English Right?", and then everything just keep flowing out. In public, most of the people are willing to have an encounter, the problem is who is willing to break the ice first?

I went back home for lunch, it took the longest to reach home since the train is stopped because the thunder hit the electric line. The blackout we had during the day seems to have more side effects. It won't be a lucky days for guys travelling between Hadano and Odawara. They have to wait till 13:00 for the train to come back into operation. I was lucky that I stopped at Hadano during the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home