Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lost

We were lost last night getting back after class.
We took a express train to FujiSawa.
Actually we were too excited on seeing a express traing pulling in. The only thoughts flashed in my mind was "6 stops, we'll gonna be home."
I fell asleep after sitting down right beside the door. When I woke up again, people were getting out of the car. And there was a sign on the platform which reads "FujiSAWA"! Oh Jesus!
We waited in the blistering cold for like 30 mins hoping to get another express. The cold was like penetrating(I was wearing a T-shirt and a thin overcoat), and people around us were speaking a foreign language that we can't understand)
"Kill me, Kill me now!" I said to myself.
It was 1.5 hours later when I got home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home