Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Travel all the way down south

I've travelled all the way down south to the SJTU new campus in MinHang district which is 3 Rails and 30KMs away from where i live.

I started around 7:40 in the morning and rode to ZhongShan Park light rail station. I was 8:08 the moment that i stepped on to the platform. Took Line 3 to the terminal at Shanghai South Railway Station and changed to Metro 1 there. And i changed to Line 5 at XinZhuang which is also the terminal of Metro 1 & 5. When i hit the platform of #5, the train was pulling off.
I arrived at DongChuan Rd. Station around 9. And took the school shuttle to the front gate of SJTU. And i transfered the campus shuttle and got off near software building. I arrived my destination around 9:40. It took me 4 hours in the morning to finish the trip....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home