Tuesday, October 10, 2006



I like small font..
I like my weblog to be displayed in small font.
I like coffee.
I like to sit in a coffee shop in the late afternoon, typing on the laptop while watching the sunset through the west window.
I like to spend the whole afternoon, sitting on the lawn out of my mind.
I like to work till mid-night.
I like to make a lot of new friends.
I like to play poker with the gang.
I like to travel with my honey and view all the nice scenery.
I like all kinds of weather, during rainy days, l like to write code in my small apartment and lit a light with a cup of coffee while hearding the rain drops knocking my window. during shiny days, I like to take a walk before dawn.
I like to be alone, which I can take the quiet moment to think.
I like music with strong rythm, by which I can dream myself to be the drummer.
I like the movie "The Weather Man" .
@ 2006年05月31日 16:49:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home