Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I found that i didn't write anything about the GE intern. So i would like to say something:
My FDO at GE was my birthday. There was no badge, no PC, no Mgr, no buddy, no integration, no training, no team binding. There was actually nothing.

I arrived at PuDong Sicence & Tech Musium subway station around 9:30 to meet with 2 other co-workers and we took a cab to go to the factory of General Motor which is located 20Km away at JinQiao Develop Zone. When we arrived there, it was like almost 10:00. Actually GE's functions as a vendor to GM. I followed the other 2 ees to a big 12-seat meeting room. There was a PC there functioning as a server and all other ees have their own Laptops. Fortunately i've brought my Intel laptop. So i started working on my Intel laptop. There was no internet connection to the internal network. All of the co-workers work on Industrial control. My responsibility was to build a Down Time Report tool using VBA.

I worked there for only one day. And quit on August 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home