Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I don't love you

Came back home so early today around 8:30 in the night.
No efficiency at all working at home. There are so many disatraction that can drag me away from my work. Well hit the newly opened supermarket with Qi.

Spent most of the time later on the web and searching for this "I don't love you" My Chemical Romance's UK single. Tried to find the mp3 or any available sound tracks. But it was no where to find except for this movie clip that I found on YouTube. I happened to come across this song on MTV. Wowoo, really gonna miss MTV J after going back to China.

I found lately that I can't speak or write English, there are Japanese words poping up everytime where I try to say something.

Well, I'm kinda worried about my future. Things like what kind of job can I get, where in hell am I heading for, whether to stay here in Japan... Bla..Bla..Bla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home