Thursday, December 28, 2006

The One With All the New Year Resolution

After 3 days, I still can NOT believe that I lost my key for the second time in just 4 days.
I've put one of my two new keys in the locker while asking 100,0 to help me taking care of the other copy. My new year resolution would be:
"Never Lose ANYthing @ ANYTime in ANYPlace!"
And I've been in my RED underwear for 2 days, everything seems to be back on track. It works! Wish All the best in the tiptoeing new year.

(Shit, this Japanese keyboard is killing me with an incredibly short space key and you can't find the bracket key nor the quotation mark. Everything is not in its place. Every-Fu*king-Time, I have to switch to US layout. The most unbearable thing is that you have to press the button labeled with another mark.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home